Ensuring stories are part of your baby or child’s bedtime routine will soothe them and is an effective way to help get your child to sleep at night.
Collect BookTrust’s new Bath, Book, Book Bed booklet with tips and advice from TV parenting guru Jo Frost from any of our Storytimes in May.
Storytime – Stories and rhymes for children aged 5 and under. Free
- Wokingham Library Every Tuesday May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 4pm to 4.30pm
- Winnersh Library Wednesday May 3 4pm to 4.30pm
- Finchampstead Library Friday May 5 11am to 11.30am
- Wargrave Library Saturday May 6 10.30am to 11am
- Arborfield Pop-up Library Monday May 8 4pm to 4.30pm
- Lower Earley Library Thursday May 8 11.15am to 11.45am
- Wargrave Library Monday May 8, 15, 22 4pm to 4.30pm
- Woodley Library Saturday May 9 11am to 11.30am
- Twyford Library Tuesday May 16 4pm to 4.30pm
- Maiden Erlegh Library Saturday May 20 10.15am to 10.45am
Why not check out the BookTrusts Best Bedtime Books list for reading ideas http://www.booktrust.org.uk/bathbook/bed