PressReader is the world’s largest digital newspaper service, and is now available free from Wokingham Borough Libraries.
- Over 7,000 newspapers and magazines from 101 countries in 60 languages
- Personal delivery – read and download on the devices of your choice
- Local and international – choose from thousands of publications from local content like The Wokingham Paper to major international titles such as The Washington Post
- Full content – full replica versions with every detail you’d see in print (including supplements)
- Current day – titles hit PressReader as soon as they’re puiblished, so you always have access to the freshest content
- Listen – the audio feature lets you listen to articles when you’re on the go
- Translate – instantly translate content into up to 17 languages
- Share – social media sharing is easy with PressReader
- Comment – join the discussion! Add your comments and opinions and publish them to your own personal channel
To access the e-Newspapers and e-magazines, visit the PressReader website www.pressreader.com
You can use the site on a laptop, or download the app to a tablet or a smartphone from this page. To login, click on the “Sign In” option, then click on the yellow “Library and Group” button. Search for “Wokingham Libraries” and select it by clicking on the logo. Enter your library card number to sign in.
You can now create a free account with your email address and a password. You can stay logged in for 30 days – after this, simply log in again using your password to carry on using the site.
For more information and help/advice, clicking on the 3 bars at the top left of the screen opens a menu from where you can access the Help Centre.
If you are having problems accessing this service, you can submit a request via the Help Centre, or email the support team at email@example.com.