Come to our fascinating talk next Wednesday morning and find out about how to
Follow the Slow Fashion Revolution:
Buy less, buy better quality clothes that will last far longer, less often.
Value the treatment of people, animals and the planet. Sustainability is key
Sue Selisko, House of Colour Wokingham will be sharing ideas on helping you to do just this by helping you to:
- Buy less and have more outfits to wear.
- Find out how to plan a capsule wardrobe, season by season, for business, leisure and pleasure.
- Consider the quality, choose clothes that will last longer and understand the value of ‘price per wear’.
- Discover easy ways to style up and revamp items in your wardrobe to meet this season’s key trends and your clothing personality
- Think about sustainability and how you might recycle items in your wardrobe that you no longer love or love you.
The talk takes place at Lower Earley library on Wednesday October 23 10.30 am to 12 noon. There is a £5 charge payble to the speaker on the day. Refreshments provided.
A donation from the ticket sales will go to the Duchess of Kent Charity Shop in Shinfield
To book call (0118) 9312150